Terms and Conditions
- We have not allowed for any editing of core WordPress or plugin code.
- We have allowed for minor edits to the theme custom style sheets. This includes for theme colour customization to compliment your brand. Any other changes to the the core theme files or the theme CSS style sheet will be done at our discretion.
- Website design style fonts will be changed at our discretion.
- We have allowed to install the following WordPress plugins:
- Genesis Simple Edits
- Genesis Simple Sidebars
- Genesis Simple Hooks
- Ninja Forms
- WordPress SEO
- Create the Web’s websites are designed using WordPress and WordPress plugins to add additional functionality. WordPress and WordPress plugins are supported by the international open source community. Although Create the Web always uses the latest version of WordPress and plugins, that are well supported, Create the Web cannot be held responsible for any compatibility issues with future versions of WordPress and installed plugins.
- We install the industry standard Yoast WordPress SEO plugin on all sites designed by Create the Web. On site handover you will be emailed a document explaining the basics of on site search engine optimisation and how to input site specific SEO keywords and meta description data. In our standard web design product we have allowed 1 hour to assist you with on site SEO.
Website Design Content Submission
- All website copy needs to be submitted in plain text document or in an unformatted Word document.
- All text and site specific images must be made in one submission. Please create one zip file with all website copy and site specific images and then mail to the email address detailed in the order confirmation email.
- Your logo must be submitted as a png (portable network graphics format) file with a transparent background. Optimal logo size for the design style selected can be found in the on-line shop product description.
- Create the Web has allowed to display a maximum of 10 images per page and up to 1000 words.
- Please note it is your responsibility to ensure that no copyright infringements are violated, as you are accountable for the content of your website.
Genesis Framework and Child Theme
If you opt for the StudioPress license for the Genesis framework and child theme, you agree to abide by the terms of service of Genesis and StudioPress, which can be found here: http://www.studiopress.com/terms-of-service
Benefits of the StudioPress license include:
- Unlimited theme updates, subject to the StudioPress terms of service
- Unlimited theme support, subject to the StudioPress terms of service
- Create the Web backs up data for its own use and disaster recovery. Our clients are encouraged to make their own backups. We do not make any guarantees on the integrity and reliability of the backups. It is important for security reasons to keep WordPress and WordPress plugins updated to the latest revision.
- Create the Web will not be held responsible for any loss of revenue due to the hacking or down time of your website or email account.
- Clients are encouraged to sign up for Create the Web's premium maintenance contract.
WordPress Maintenance Contract
- Should your website need to be restored, Create the Web will do everything in its power to get your website back on-line within 24hrs of notification. Create the Web have allocated 2 hours to restoring your site. In the unlikely event that this allocation of time is exceeded, Create the Web reserves the right to bill you at our current hourly rate for any additional hours.
- Our standard WordPress maintenance contract does not include for any work that may be required as a direct result of a plugin or WordPress update.
- Create the Web shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss of use or data due to website downtime, website compatibility issues, website backups, hacking, website security compromise, regardless of whether such damage was foreseeable.
- Some of the links on this website are affiliate links, which allow Create the Web to earn a small referral payment if you choose to purchase the recommended product or service. In return for this recommendation, the service provider may send us a small payment when you make your purchase. This does not affect the cost or payment of your purchase in any way, this small fee is just a token of thanks from the provider. Please note that all our links, recommendations, and expressed opinions have not been published for the sole purpose of generating an income. Any service or product that we recommend has been analysed and has already been used by us and other clients, and we feel it will be of excellent value to you.
- Registrant Education, please click here
- For more information about Domain Name Registrant Rights, please click here
- Create the Web withholds the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time and without notice to end users.